LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% Important Information. Approved Use. LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
Some important information about LATISSE®:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Read more information about LATISSE® below:
Overview (usage, dosage, warnings)